2013 was a great year for reading novels, I credit technology for making it easier. I usually talk a bit about what I’m currently reading, but here are some more titles which missed that opportunity – not because they were not worth mentioning but maybe because I was terribly busy at the time:
1. And The Mountains Echoed, Khaled Hosseini
2. Speedboat, Renata Adler
3. The Interestings, Meg Wolitzer
4. The Fault In Our Stars, John Green
5. This Is How You Lose Her, Junot Diaz
6. Why We Broke Up, Daniel Handler and Moira Kalman
Which ones did you read or love as well?