I promised to tell more about Yabang Pinoy’s upcoming bazaar, so here it is! Please make sure to read all the way to the bottom so you’ll know which brands/booths to make a beeline for! 🙂 ALSO, we’re giving away FREE passes to this fun and worthy event. 🙂 READ ON!
CELEBRATION OF FILIPINO LOVE AND PRIDE
The Yabang Pinoy – Filipino Pride movement celebrates its 6th year by celebrating Filipino Love and Pride.
Together with Yabang Pinoy’s community of Filipino entrepreneurs committed to Filipino artistry and craftsmanship, Yabang Pinoy will once again stage the 7th Global Pinoy Bazaar on November 5-6 2011 at Rockwell Tent, Makati City.
Global Pinoy Bazaar 2011will feature businesses with 100% Filipino Love and Pride, showcasing ladies’, men’s & children’s apparel, accessories, jewelries, bags & shoes, home decor, beachwear, home and wellness products, as well as Pinoy art and design.
“We feel that the Global Pinoy Bazaar is a great way to promote and support our fellow Filipino crafters and artists and is a great way to encourage people out there to either venture into their own thing or support local,”shares Antonette Mendoza of Twee Shop.
Erin Chu of brand Made for Movement and Tomoe Bags says “ Made for Movement provides quality yoga and travel items that is comparable to Imported Brands but for a fraction of the cost.Tomoe Bags gives backpacks a hip and modern twist. You can bring them to work, to play, to school.”
“We believe in products proudly made in the Philippines and in the skill and talent of the Filipino entrepreneur, “says Kaye Ong of Suelas and Marengo.
As early as now, mark your calendars for the best Filipino Christmas shopping experience.
Other exhibitors include Blusing Geisha, Dona bags, Vanity without Apology, BEAD IT by Mikki, MAGU Clothing, Top Picks Clothing, Beansprout, Artwine, Kitsune Manila,Fab Manila,Izzo Shop Manila, Theo and Philo Chocolate, Papelapelap, Punchdrunk Panda, Dragonfly Desserts, Creative Prints,Amber Lights Laguna,Suelas, Pic Season, I Love Koi, Precious Pillow, Bigkas Pilipinas, Sigaw Sambit Collections, Dodong loves Bebang, Agos Pilipinas, Kape Ni Juan, Weewilldoodle, Sagada Pottery, Corbin , M.Y. Likha, Ang Illustrador ng Kabataan, and many more.
For more information, visit http://www.yabangpinoy.com. For interested Filipino entrepreneurs who want to be part of Global Pinoy Bazaar 2011, you may email us at email@example.com.
OKAY, so here goes – Yabang Pinoy has been kind enough to provide me with FREE PASSES for the Global Pinoy Bazaar! That’s already quite a lot for my humble little blog, so I’ll keep my mechanics muy simple:
1. Just follow me on Google Friend Connect (see sidebar), and Facebook OR Twitter (note the or!) – so I’d know who you are!
2. Then Promote the Global Pinoy Bazaar event to your friends by posting a link of this post to your Blog, Facebook or Twitter.(click the title for the link URL) – so we can all share more about this event. Kung feel mo din magsulat ng sarili mong post, GO! copy the article text and images 🙂 But you have to link me first 🙂
3. Comment back to this post with a link to your post on FB or Twitter or your blog. Also leave behind your name and contact details. – so I can pick you to win!
I’ll be waiting for entries until November 4, 2011. Will draw 4 winners via random.org (thanks to other bloggers for already knowing about these things haha). Here’s what I’ll give you:
1. 5 passes worth 500php to the Global Pinoy Bazaar!
2. A follow-back and a link on my sidebar to your blog if you have one (because I want to make more friends! Serious. All-out na ito. :D)
That’s it. So easy, and you get to promote an event with a good cause. Go go go! 🙂 Thank you Miss Geri, Miss Maricris and the rest of the hip YB team! ♥
And if you want to read more of how I became a partner blogger for Yabang Pinoy: read HERE and HERE.